- Ticket Information – Tournament Pass $50, includes Opening Ceremonies and admission to all games. Available for purchase at the ballpark or at Enid Convention & Visitors Bureau- 201 W. Garriott Rd, Enid OK – 1-877-999-ENID (3643). The Enid Welcome Center is located three blocks south and one block west of the ballpark.
- Individual Games – $7 Adults, $5 Students
- OPENING DAY EVENTS – Ballpark Gates open at 12 Noon.
- Team Dinner: 4:00 pm.
- Concession stand will be open for fans
- Welcome: 5:00pm
- Introductions of JUCO Staff, Umpires and Teams
- Presentation of Plaques
- National Anthem
- First Pitch – Mayor Bill Shewey
- Assistant Coaches Fungo Challenge
- Tournament Welcome: 5:30pm
- World Series T-Shirts & Hats $20 each. Available at both David Allen Memorial Ballpark or the Enid Welcome Center at 201 W. Owen K. Garriott Rd ( three blocks south and one west of the ballpark)
- TEAM INFORMATION:
- Code of Conduct - CodeofConduct2013
- Dress Code - DressCode2013
- Local Hospitals - LocalHospitalinfo
- Tournament Information - PreTournamentInfo.2013
- Tournament Pictures -SusanGlasgowPhotography
- Hotels - HOTELSFORFANS2013
- Tournament Rules - TournamentRulesandOfficials2013
- Tournament Medical Services - TournamentMedicalServices
- Team Hosts - 2013TEAMHOSTS
- David Allen Memorial Ballpark – 301 S. Grand, Enid, OK
- Map of Nearby City Lots –Parking
- Welcome to Enid – link to http://visitenid.org/
The David Allen Memorial Ballpark Host Program is what puts the Ballpark and the Enid community heads above the rest! Each participating team is given a host consisting of a little league team and a community business, organization or family. These groups work together to make a team’s stay in Enid a memorable one, on and off the field. Teams are encouraged to interact with their hosts and participate in a mini skills clinic. Hosts are encouraged to welcome their teams to Enid by being an ambassador of the community, attending their team’s games and coordinating special treats for their assigned team. If you are a little league team or community business/organization or a family, and would like to be part of our host program, or you are a team visiting Enid and have questions on who your host group might be, please contact Hospitality Coordinator, Kellie Jensen at (580) 747-5427 or by email at email@example.com.